International leader in organic
and sustainable gourmet food for starred chefs and palaces
Fadi Prestige presents its range of organic exceptional products.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”Gandhi
We respect five great principles in order to choose exceptional products.
- Organic agriculture is required to produce food that is free of pesticide and synthetic residues. It must also guarantee that the food has not been genetically modified (GMO).
- Organic agriculture is required to produce healthy and authentic food that will retain all their natural and nutritional properties.
Social and societal development
- Organic agriculture must compensate its participants through a system of fair added value redistribution.
- Organic agriculture must not be exposed to economic pressures other than those required for its own operating operation.
- Organic agriculture must ensure and promote its development and sustainability through the means of human-sized farms.
- Organic agriculture must be carried out in an environment conducive to biodiversity. It requires proper landscape management and effective use of ecosystem services.
- Organic agriculture will emphasize on local solutions, and will either prohibit or make a strict use of polluting technologies and materials.
- Organic agriculture will provide optimal living conditions to the animals through all the different stages of their life and of the production.
- Organic agriculture will only select breeds or strains compatible with its strict production standards.
True Authentic Taste
- Organic agriculture enables us to rediscover authentic tastes and flavours.
- It compels us to rethink our eating habits, how we view the food and thus to respect the products.
Concerned and very respectful of nature and its environment as well as of the animal world, in 2018 we founded the Less Save The Planet movement.
They trust us
Want to know more ?
Please complete this form and we will get back to you promptly.
Or contact us at +33 06 14 42 44 44 (for France) or+41 079 262 45 45 (for Switzerland).